Archive for the ‘mobile phone boosters’ Category
Cell phone service providers have powerful cell towers that are able to broadcast signals through a wide coverage area. But, signal strength can be weakened due to a number of factors such as distance from the cell tower, mountains, hills, just to name a few.
If you’re located quite far from your service provider’s cell tower. You will only receive a fraction of their signal. That presents a number of problems for you as you will experience frequent dropped calls, unsent text messages, etc.
You can prevent this from happening if you use a mobile phone signal booster. So today, we’re going to take a look at the SureCall FlexPro Dual-Band Yagi Kit Mobile Phone signal booster.
The SureCall FlexPro boasts an impressive wide coverage area of 6,000 ft. This mobile phone signal booster utilizes a Yagi Antenna, which is an antenna that can grasp signals from one direction. This is a more powerful approach than an Omni-Directional antenna, but you have to aim the Yagi Antenna to the location of your service provider’s cell tower for best results.
If you order the Surecall FlexPro, you will have the option to choose between two Inside antennas. The first inside antenna is the Dome-type Antenna. This type of inside antenna is best used when you want to boost signals for only one floor. The dome can be mounted on the ceiling and the other dome should be mounted on the opposite end for maximum results.
The Second antenna you can choose is the Panel Inside antenna. This is more suited if you want to boost the signals to different floors in your home or office. It comes with a wall mount bracket, which you can attach to the ceiling for optimum performance.
Here is what is included in the kit:
- FlexPro 72dB Dual-Band Amplifier
- CM230W wide-band outside yagi antenna
- CM248W Wide-Band Panel Inside Antenna or CM222W Wide-Band Dome Inside Antenna (choose above)
- 2 CM400 coax cables (30 ft. and 75 ft.)
- AC power supply
- Velcro and screw mounting kit
- User Manual
Installation is quite easy. First, go to the topmost floor of your home or small office. If you’re going to attach the signal booster to your home, the attic is the preferred location. Next, point the Yagi Antenna to a location where you can the most signals and mount it on the ceiling. Plug the cable into the inside antenna port of the amplifier, plug the amplifier in the outlet, and that’s it!
Let’s see what the customers have to say about the product:
Scott: “I took my time and made sure I read over everything and it took me a while to figure out where I wanted to put up the antennas and route the cables. Pay attention to the distances between the antennas and the settings on the box. Walk around outside your house a few times and see which direction gives the best signal; then mount your outside antenna as high as you can and point it in that direction. Overall it took a few hours to read and install. I have AT&T and before I installed the booster I had zero to one bars inside and two to three bars outside. Now I have four to five bars inside and haven’t dropped any calls. Very happy with this product!”
Eddie: “Works great!!!! Three sides of our house are underground and the roof is metal. Cell phones work as good as a land line. I am very satisfied.”
The SureCall FlexPro does a great job in boosting 2G and 3G frequencies. The only problem is that it does not boost 4G signals. Other than that, this is quite a good signal booster because of its coverage area and its antenna.
The SureCall FlexPro is priced at $499.95.
Mobile phone signal boosters are used for personal and commercial purposes. Whenever and wherever there is a possibility or reality of weak cell phone signals, mobile phone signal boosters become a necessity. Unless you wish to compromise on connectivity with weak cell phone signals, you will have to opt for boosters r4i 3ds.
Here are some benefits of using mobile phone signal boosters.
- If you live or work at a place that doesn’t have strong cell phone signals, then you cannot be accessible via a mobile phone. Mobile phone signal boosters are the only way to remain connected to the rest of the world. It must be noted that mobile phone signal boosters do not just pertain to the signal strength of cell phones for the purpose of calling but also the strength of the signals for data usage. The cell phone signals are responsible for the speed of your internet and if at all you will get internet connectivity. In this age of smart phones, mobile phone signal boosters are not just significant for calling or receiving calls but also to stay connected to social media, to watch videos and to remain online, whether for checking work emails or for entertainment.
- Mobile phone signal boosters can attend to temporary problems. A place may not have very poor signals but can always have connectivity problems. It is not uncommon to find a cell phone unreachable, which is not a problem of the phone but of the reception in the area where the phone is presently. Also, congestion or busy traffic of radio waves can also cause connectivity problems in a phone, especially in areas which do not have the most state of the art towers. In such scenarios, mobile phone signal boosters can help your phone to be reachable and you can get through the congested radio waves to make a call, to receive a call and to actually talk.
- Mobile phone signal boosters can enhance the quality of conversation you would have. Even in the busiest or the most crowded of places in a city, voices over the phone can break up. These are because of random dropped packets of radio waves which happen due to many reasons. Mobile phone signal boosters will avert these occurrences because of the strong signal that the cell phone receives and the strong signal that it transmits.
- Mobile phone signal boosters can also be used in vehicles or at any portable or remote site. Staying connected on the go or at remote locales is not an impossibility. r4 3ds